JPride Baltimore is pleased to announce its refreshed website. JPride Baltimore funds safe spaces and equality for the LGBTQ+ Jewish Baltimore metro area, through support, education and advocacy. A charitable depository with a donor advised fund with the Associated, our advisory board is chaired by Justin Fair and Liz Minkin-Friedman with an advisory board of 15 experienced community lay leaders, parents, and educators.
- JPride welcomes Justin Fair as new co-chair
- Liz Minkin-Friedman to continue as co-chair managing and processing the grants from behind the scenes
- Ted Merwin will be stepping down as co-chair–but remain on the JPride Grants Committee Task Force
- Our newly refreshed ‘About’ page features our full advisory board
- We invite you to share press articles on Baltimore Jewish LGBTQ+ matters for our new press room.
- Our Seed Grant application materials have been updated. Applications are open and rolling.
Interested in serving on our grants committee? We’d love to speak with you. Please contact us.